ExoFit NEX™ Tower Climbing Harness, Medium
$646.62EACHGot a question about this product?
Aluminum back and front D-rings, belt with pad and side D-rings, seat sling with suspension D-rings, locking quick connect buckle leg straps, comfort padding (size Medium).
ExoFit NEX™ harnesses are the most advanced harnesses in the industry. They’re the culmination of our experience with ExoFit™ and ExoFit™ XP, ongoing research and the incorporation of new materials and innovative features. True to our NEX mission, we manufacture these harnesses using materials that won’t add unnecessary weight for ultimate comfort. When speed and efficiency are project requirements, ExoFit NEX™ will provide the freedom and confidence to function at your maximum potential. Finally, ExoFit NEX™ harnesses are designed using materials that last.Get into the best, the ultimate comfort, funiction and durability harness, ExoFit NEX™.
- Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding: Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
- Stand-up Tech-Lite™ aluminum back D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum front D-ring: Frontal attachment point is ideal for connection to a permanent ladder safety system.
- Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite™ aluminum side D-rings: Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
- Removable seat sling with aluminum board and suspension D-rings: Allows you to comfortably position and sit in the harness to reduce fatigue.
- Duo-Lok™ quick connect chest and leg straps: Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
- Repel™ webbing: Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
- Built-in lanyard keepers: Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters: Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
- Impact Indicator: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- Integrated trauma straps: Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma.
- Built-in reflective materials: Integrated on legs, chest, shoulders and back for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™: A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
|Capacity||420 lbs. (190 kg)|
|Sub Brand||ExoFit NEX™|
|D-Ring Locations||Back Side Front Suspension|
|Leg Strap Buckle Type||Duo-Lok™ Quick Connect|
|Padding Location||Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip|
|Leg Buckle||Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Chest Buckle||Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Torso Buckle||Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Padding||Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam|
|Web Keeper||Nylon, Elastic|
|Physical Weight||9.70 lbs (4.4kg)|
|Product Styles||Vest Style Tower Climbing Vest-Style|
|Product Types||Work Positioning Ladder Climbing Descent Control|
|Standards||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, ANSI Z359.4|