AutoCoil2 Self-Retracting Lifeline - Cable Polymer Housing (20')
Was: $410.00Got a question about this product?
Werner AutoCoil 2 self retracting lifelines provide safe, reliable protection for workers while also allowing for more freedom of movement around the jobsite. The lifeline extends and retracts automatically during typical use, but a brake activates in the event of a fall, stopping the worker in a short distance while limiting fall arrest forces. Designed to enhance safety performance and productivity, AutoCoil 2 features impact resistant Thermoplastic (Cable models) and Aluminum (Web models) housings to protect the working components in a compact, lightweight package. All units include a swivel top for anchorage connection and an impact indicator through the snap hook or web stitch. AutoCoil 2 models features recessed labels and ID Tags to ensure critical information remains with the unit for inspection.
- AutoCoil 2 self-retracting lifelines provide safe, reliable protection for workers while also allowing for more freedom of movement around the jobsite
- Impact resistant thermoplastic housing with swivel top and carabiner
- Robust internal braking mechanism
- Galvanized steel cable lifeline with swivel snap hook
- Includes Impact indicator and Spring Cushion
- Engraved ID tags to aid in inspection
|Lifeline Material||Galvanized Steel Cable|
|Lifeline Connector||Swivel Snap|