Blue Armor 1000 Construction Harness, Tongue Buckle Legs, Double Extra Large
Was: $141.00Got a question about this product?
Werner Blue Armor 1000 harnesses deliver the right combination of safety features, comfort, and durability for the professional worker. Unique wear indicating webbing and impact indicators allow for easy inspection. They feature 5-point adjustments for optimal fit, lightweight hardware and pads, and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. The back pad is large enough to protect the user's back, padded to absorb sweat and feel comfortable, and designed to prevent tangling when donning the harness. The rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality forged alloy steel for strength and durability. Hip D-rings for positioning applications. Hip D-rings for positioning applications. Made for general construction, these harnesses are designed for tool carrying capabilities with a removable body belt. Slotted pass-through buckle on the chest strap and tongue buckle leg straps are simple, fast, easy, and ideal when more than one worker could use the same harness.
- WebAlert inspectable webbing makes wear and damage visible and obvious, and with multiple impact indicators, makes inspection easier
- Large back pad with breathable, sweat absorbing foam helps keep harness untangled when donning
- Hip D-rings for positioning applications
- Includes padded, removable work belt capable of holding tools
- Slotted pass through buckles on the chest strap fastens without twisting
- Tongue buckle legs straps, ideal when multiple workers use the same harness
- 5-point adjustments for optimal fit
|Chest Strap Buckle||Slotted pass-thru|
|Leg Strap Buckles||Tongue buckle|
|Style||Construction (3 D Rings)|