Blue Armor 2000 Positioning Harness, Tongue Buckle Legs, Extra Large
Was: $136.00Got a question about this product?
Werner Blue Armor 2000 harnesses are designed and manufactured for the most demanding applications and the most serious professional user. Unique wear indicating webbing and impact indicators allow for easy inspection. They feature 5-point adjustments for optimal fit, lightweight hardware and pads, and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. The back pad is large enough to protect the user's back, padded to absorb sweat and feel comfortable, and designed to prevent tangling when donning the harness. Shoulder pads provide additional user comfort. The rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality forged alloy steel for strength and durability. Hip D-rings for positioning applications. Quick connect chest buckle. Tongue buckle leg straps are simple, fast, easy, and ideal when more than one worker could use the same harness.
- WebAlert inspectable webbing makes wear and damage visible and obvious, and with multiple impact indicators, makes inspection easier
- Large back pad with breathable, sweat absorbing foam helps keep harness untangled when donning
- Shoulder pads for user comfort
- Hip D-rings for positioning applications
- Quick connect buckles on chest
- Tongue buckle legs straps, ideal when multiple workers use the same harness
- 5-point adjustments for optimal fit
|Chest Strap Buckle||Quick connect|
|Leg Strap Buckles||Tongue buckle|
|Style||Positioning (3 D Rings)|