ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning Harness, Large
Was: $524.00Got a question about this product?
Aluminum back and side D-rings, Tri-Lock Revolver™ quick connect buckles, waist pad and belt (size Large).
From DBI-SALA®, the ultimate in fall protection, comes the most comfortable, lightest-wearing, truly innovative safety harness ever created: the ExoFit STRATA™. Featuring the exclusive LIFTech™ load distribution system, the ExoFit STRATA™ literally takes the weight off your shoulders and redistributes it down to your hips, dramatically reducing shoulder strain and fatigue. Additionally, its PolarMesh™ padding delivers advanced breathability, the EZ-Link™ quick SRL adapter simplifies connecting and disconnecting your personal SRL, like the Nano-Lok™ and Nano-Lok™ edge. If your safety harness is weighting you down, Lighten Up with the ExoFit Strata™.
- LIFTech™ weight distribution system: Distributes weight that normally sits on your shoulders, to a more comfortable position on your hips, saving you from back pain, fatigue and injuries.
- PolarMesh™ back pad: PolarMesh™ back padSuspended mesh padding is designed to allow greater airflow to your back, resulting in superior breathability that keeps you cooler even in hot work environments.
- EZ-Link™ SRL adapter: Effortless harness attachment of personal SRL's while keeping the dorsal D-ring available for lanyards, overhead SRL's or rescue.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ quick connect buckles: The triple action buckle adds security, while maintaining simple and fast adjustments, eliminating loose ends and locking the web into place preventing slippage.
- Stand-up Tech-Lite™ aluminum dorsal D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- Body belt/hip pad with thermoformed EVA padding and Tech-Lite™ aluminum side D-rings: Provides back lumbar support with air channels for added cushion and superior comfort, added tool carrying options and hip D-rings ideal for positioning.
- Repel™ webbing: Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
- Built-in lanyard keepers that automatically reset: Provides a place to store an unused lanyard or SRL hook and breaks away to avoid trip hazards, it automatically resets itself and can be positioned by the user.
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters: Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes the 5-point adjustment system.
- Impact Indicator: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- Integrated suspension trauma straps: Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma.
- Customizable name tag: Personalize the harness, making it more convenient to track.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™: A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.