6' Galvanized Cable Carabiner Sling Anchor
$76.49Got a question about this product?
- 1/4" galvanized steel cable has high strength and is nearly impervious to cuts and abrasion.
- Rugged forged alloy‐steel hardward allows for easy pass‐through installation.
- Ideal for I‐beams and other properly rated structural members, particularly in harsh environments.
- Economical: Can be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359
- Cable: 1/4 Galvanized; Min. 5,000 lbs tensile strength
- D-rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile
- Connector Gate: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,650 lbs. front load and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs. To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight 310 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007