Lightweight 7000 Trailing I-Beam Anchor
$219.98Got a question about this product?
FallTech’s Trailing I-Beam Anchor is constructed with lightweight 7000 series aircraft aluminum bar and jaws with bronze slider pads allowing the anchor to glide effortlessly along an I-beam. The clamp offers dual-adjust thumb latches and offers a span from 3½” to 14” and up to 1¼” thick. A 360° swivel D-ring connector allows for uninterrupted mobility and has a breaking strength of 5,000 lbs.
- Movement –A Swiveling Eye design provides 360°D-ring rotation with bronze inlays in the jaws and rollers on the bar allow the clamp to effortlessly glide along an I-beam offering hands-free mobility
- Adjustment –No tools required! Press the adjustment tabs with your thumb for easy adjustment
- Versatile –Designed for use on I-beams above or below the Dorsal D-ring and on horizontal I-beams
- High-strength 7000 series aircraft aluminum construction rated for supporting a load of 5,000 lb
- The locking mechanisms are protected from accidental disconnection
- Bar: 7000 series aircraft aluminum construction
- Slider pads: Bronze
- Beam roller: Nylon
- D-ring attachment: Stainless steel
- D-ring: Zinc plated steel
- Tensile Strength: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 425 lbs. Max.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502
- ANSI: Z359.1-2007