7' Pass-through Sling Anchor; 2 O-rings
$40.04Got a question about this product?
- 1/4" galvanized steel cable has high strength and is nearly impervious to cuts and abrasion.
- Rugged forged alloy-steel hardware allows for easy pass-through installation.
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members, particularly in harsh environments.
- Economical: Can be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359
- Cable: 1/4" Galvanized; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007