4' Pass-through Sling Anchor
$39.13Got a question about this product?
- 1/4" Vinyl-coated galvanized steel cable has high strength and is nearly impervious to cuts and abrasions
- Rugged forged alloy-steel hardware allows for easy pass-through installation
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structral members, particularly in harsh environments
- Economical: can be used repeatedly
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359
- Cable: 1/4" Vinyl Coated Galvanized; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 425 lbs. To maintain ANSI Z359, limit total user weight 310 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007