Talon™ Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline - Web (8')
$262.99EACHGot a question about this product?
8 ft. (2.4m) of 1" (2.5cm) nylon web with snap hook and quick connector for harness mounting.
Every day workers put up with mini blocks, fall limiters and retractable lanyards sometimes referred to as “seat belt retractors.” These substandard products utilize technology developed by car companies for restraint, which was never intended to be used for fall arrest. The Talon™ self retracting lifeline is built from the ground up using the latest in self retracting lifeline technology. Talon™ has many obvious features such as its compact size, light weight, integral anchorage connector that attaches the SRL directly to the user’s harness and an audible indicator. Talon’s all metal braking system features an anti-ratcheting dual pawl design, with pawls functioning independently for added security. And because it operates on velocity not acceleration, your workers can maintain a normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock-ups. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness: The compact size and quick connector makes this SRL perfect to replace traditional lanyards, giving you greater mobility and reducing free fall for added safety.
- 8 ft. (2.4m) 1" (2.5cm) nylon web lifeline: The synthetic lifeline reduces overall weight and provides freedom of movement without compromising safety for added worker satisfaction.
- Compact, lightweight design: Device weighs about the same as a standard shock absorbing lanyard making it ideal for direct connection to your harness.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing: Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last.
- Anti-ratcheting design: Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
- Extremely durable all metal braking system: An all steel design provides a strong, consistent and reliable locking mechanism for a higher level of safety.
- Velocity sensing brake: Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- Self-locking snap hook: Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its rugged construction is built to last.
- Impact indicator: A rip-stitch indicator on the lifeline provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
- Serviceable design: Device can be repaired versus throwing away assuring safety, extending product life and reducing cost of ownership.
- i-Safe™ equipped: A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg)|
|Size||8 ft. (2.4 m)|
|Lifeline Length||8 ft. (2.4 m)|
|Lifeline Hook||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Lifeline||3/4" (19mm) Nylon Web|
|Physical Dimensions||6.70x3.90x2.20 (in)|
|Physical Weight||3.20 lbs (1.5kg)|
|Product Styles||Single Lifeline|
|Product Types||Harness Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Direct to Harness Back|
|Weight Group||Less than 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)|
|Standards||ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.|